15 Crucial Questions About The Charleston Shooting
Government's covert tactics to introduce new plans
False Flag operations have been uncovered more and more since the rise of the internet and alternative media - the term False Flag has been used to describe the Government's covert tactics to introduce new plans into society that would otherwise not accept them. The most recent is the Charleston shooting, which potentially is yet another False Flag. Here is 15 questions that are not being asked....
Via Jamespelof.com DISCLAIMER: I was not in Charleston and did not witness the event. I am not asserting that Dylann Roof did not commit the crime attributed to him. If the tragedy occurred just as the media has said, my heart goes out to the victims’ families, and nothing here is intended to disparage the memory of the dead.
However, those who realize America has long been run by a shadow oligarchy know our country has experienced many false flags. Some have been used to attempt to bring us into wars, such as the sinking of the Maine, the sinking of the Lusitania, theforeknown attack on Pearl Harbor, the artificially contrived Korean War, the Tonkin Gulf-induced Vietnam War, the attack on the USS Liberty, 9/11, and the various pretexts used for multiple Middle Eastern wars that General Wesley Clark says were foretold to him at the Pentagon in 2001. We have also seen false flags used to advance gun control and a domestic police state, as in Oklahoma City, Sandy Hook, and France’s Charlie Hebdo. So we would not be injudicious to examine the Charleston incident closely, and we do find that reasonable questions are being raised. I am especially indebted to Redsilverj, one of YouTube’s top alternative media analysts, for so many insights, several of which I have embedded here. Hats off to you, Redsilverj.
(1) Why do the family members interviewed here show little sorrow and emotion just one day after the incident? I am a Christian, and I understand that forgiveness is inherent to Christ’s teachings. Nevertheless, it is usual even for Christians to go through the normal grieving process. Calmness might occur after the death of a terminally ill loved one, where death had been long anticipated, but not typically in the case of sudden death, especially where one has seen the shock of a parent’s bloodied corpse:
(2) Redsilverj asks: why is this family member repeating the same lines in two different media interviews, as if scripted?
(3) Why is the U.S. government giving $29 million to the families? People die in shootings every day, and the government doesn’t give them a nickel. Some are asking if this could be actor reimbursement:
(4) Why was the church already re-opened for services on Sunday? Isn’t cleanup from a bloody massacre a time-consuming process? And isn’t this a crime scene?
(5) Why was only one person reported wounded?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting How was Dylann Roof able to get nearly a 100 percent kill ratio (similar to Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook). Roof allegedly did this using a single handgun. One must be a good shot to fire lethal shots with a handgun. According to news reports, Roof reloaded five times. One would think some people should have had time to flee.
(6) As with Charlie Hebdo, there are no pictures whatsoever of bodies or carnage. Is this from good taste and respect for the victims, or possibly because the incident differs from what we were told?
(7) Why did the media already have such a detailed profile of Dylann Roof, including sound bites from a relative, just hours after his arrest?
(8) Is it only a coincidence that the Department of Homeland Security had an “Active Shooter Threat Training Program” scheduled for Charleston at the very time of the shooting?
Time and time again we have seen drills and military exercises coinciding with false flag events, including 9/11 and the Boston Marathon Bombing.
(9) Although Roof’s Facebook page has been removed from the Web, why does the Wayback Machine show it was created only days before the shooting? (View from about 1:00 to 2:30 of the video):
(10) Is it possible that Roof, as some believe, is actually John Christian Graas, who was a child actor in the 1990s (Kindergarten Cop; Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) and who was in the United States Marine Corps in 2010 according to his IMDB biography?
(11) Is it a coincidence that the incident occurred as Jade Helm is getting under way, an event that many believe is intended to transition America into martial law, and which mandates that Special Ops forces infiltrate local communities disguised as civilians? As the May 21 Houston Chronicle reported of Jade Helm: “Among the planned exercises, soldiers will try to operate undetected amongst civilian populations.” Could this possibly be a clue to Dylann Roof’s excellent marksmanship?
(12) Is it only coincidence that “Mother” Emanuel A.M.E. Church has long ties to Freemasonry and that Charleston is an historic center of Freemasonry?
(13) Is it only coincidence that Charleston was the first state to secede from the Union before the Civil War, and thus symbolizes the Confederate flag now being targeted for banning?
(14) Is it only coincidence that this event distracted public attention from the critical TPP Fast-Track vote occurring in Congress on the same day?
(15) Is the incident actually a psy-op intended to conveniently push several agendas:
- Advance gun control and ultimately repeal of the Second Amendment?
- Generate the racial tensions already fanned by the media-hyped Zimmerman case and the George Soros-funded rioting in Ferguson and Baltimore which followed police shootings of Afro-Americans?
Shut down Internet sites and freedom of speech, which is being touted as responsible for actions such as Roof’s?
Start reclassifying American citizens as “terrorists” to pave the way for detaining them without trial?