Prince Charles' Links to Elite Pedophile Ring Exposed
Covered-up connection revealed between child-killing pedophile and Royal Family
The truth behind the Royal Family's connection to an Elite pedophile ring was exposed after classified documents were released under the Freedom of Information Act.
The documents revealed dealings between high-level Elites, such as former British Prime Ministers Margaret Thatcher and Sir Edward Heath(both deceased), and the most prolific child-killing pedophile in known human history - Jimmy Savile.
Despite the exposé of the links between the dead high-ranking officials, paragraphs of the documents remained redacted.
After an appeal by the British newspaper, The Star on Sunday, and a lengthy 7-month court battle, the truth was finally uncovered.
The documents had been edited to hide discussions by Thatcher about a relationship between the next King of England Prince Charles and pedophile Savile.
The unusual friendship between The Queen's eldest son and oddball child molester Jimmy Savile has been common knowledge for years.
Savile lived his life unpunished for his crimes as it was only revealed after his death in 2011 that he had raped hundreds of children and routinely had sex with dead bodies in a hospital morgue that he had unlimited access to.
When investigations into Savile began in 2012, a huge cover-up was exposed, with Savile not only abusing children himself but it was discovered that he was a procurer of children for Elite pedophile rings.
According to The Star, it was only after a further appeal when we said it was in the public interest to expose what Thatcher and her officials were discussing, that the information was finally released.
It shows Savile claimed Prince Charles had agreed to be a patron of one of his charities – and, crucially, someone in power had decided we shouldn’t know that fact, despite it being common knowledge that the Prince and weirdo Savile were pals.
Officials at the National Archive, which houses the documents, blamed the Cabinet Office, under the control of Cabinet Secretary Sir Jeremy Heywood, for redacting the documents.
The cover-up concerned Savile asking Prince Charles to be a patron of his Stoke Mandeville appeal.
The letter to Thatcher from one of her aides reads:
“Even more encouraging, though again confidential at this stage, Jimmy Savile tells me that the Prince of Wales has agreed to be Patron of the Appeal.”
The nugget was contained in a one-page letter headed PRIME MINISTER dated March 6, 1980, and initialed G.V.
The letter was part of a Savile file released under the 30-year rule by the National Archives at Kew, southwest London.
It included pervert Savile declaring his love for the former PM, showing how well connected he was to establishment figures.
A National Archives official explained the Charles paragraph was excluded under sections 40 and 41.
Section 40 refers to information that it would breach the Data Protection Act to reveal that that person would have a “legitimate expectation” that the information would remain private.
Section 41 covers information that was given in confidence.
Two documents in the dossier are still being covered up and will stay secret for 40 years after a ruling when claims about Savile began to emerge.
One, misspelling Savile’s name, is described as “Letter from Jimmy Saville to Prime Minister (undated).”
The other is “Telephone message from Jimmy Savile” dated February 5, 1980.
It was still unclear whose blushes were being spared by those sections remaining blanked out.
Freedom of information campaigners have criticized officials for misusing the rules to keep information secret.
Maurice Frankel, director of the Campaign For Freedom Of Information, said:
"They often use these sections to protect the identity of people who are actually players in the decision-making process who ought to be identified."
"Sometimes people haven’t behaved properly and shouldn’t have any expectation of having their identity protected. If you persist, you can succeed in overturning these decisions."
One paralyzed woman said Savile abused her when she was 13 and recovering in the children’s ward in 1971.
Nurses even warned youngsters “pretend to be asleep” when he visited.
The hospital launched its own inquiry after a catalog of attacks was revealed across the country, dating back to 1955.
Savile was also allowed in and out of Charles’ residence St James’ Palace when he acted as a marriage guidance counselor for Charles and Diana.
Charles, who led tributes when Savile died, aged 84, in October 2011, had sent him cigars and gold cufflinks on his 80th birthday.
A note with the gifts read:
"Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country, Jimmy. This is to go some way in thanking you for that."
A spokeswoman for Charles said the redaction was nothing to do with his office. It was public knowledge that he was a patron of that appeal, she said.
And the Cabinet Office added:
"As a result of the review of the FOI request, the Cabinet Office decided a small amount of information may be released."
"The reason it was originally redacted is quoted in section 40 and 41."
"A review decided that a small extract could be released."